General Mudfest Event Rules
NO Alcohol, firearms, mind altering drugs, fireworks, and explosives
All the above items are PROHIBITED. We reserve the right to search vehicles
and coolers at any time. Items will be seized and NOT returned. Offenders will be
asked to leave without refund.
No motorcycles or horses.
Seat belts for all occupants !!!
Vehicles in safe operating condition !!!
Tow points front/rear
Functioning roll cage or intact hard top
First Aid Kit
CB radio/cell phone (suggested)
Winch (suggested but not required)
ATVs and UTVs are welcome. However, ATV riders must wear helmets and be at least 16. No Passengers on ATV’s. Failure to follow these 3 rules will result in immediate ejection from the event.
No creek access except in the three cross-over areas only
Driving age Must be 16 years of age to drive in the mudfest.
- Son’s Creek Enterprises (SCE) Mudfest is a fee-use event open to the public
- SCE Mudfest is not responsible for any bodily injury, death, and/or personal property damage incurred while on Jones Brothers Property. All visitors agree to indemnify and hold harmless, SCE Mudfest, owners, workers, and employees for any and all acts within Jones Brothers Property
- Everyone drives, rides, walks, and/or sits at their own risk
- Failure to comply with the rules, regulations, and safe operating procedures can result in being immediately ejected from the Jones Brothers Property, and may not regain future access to the Property
- SCE Mudfest is not responsible for damage to or loss of personal property while on the Jones Brothers Property
- SCE Mudfest, owners, workers, and employees are not responsible for the recovery or repair of any individual’s vehicles. All visitors are solely responsible for the recovery and repair of their own vehicles, including removing it from Jones Brothers Property during operating event hours.
- No intentional ramming
- No pushing, walking, dragging on the sides of the pits
- No intentional blocking of pits, hills and/or trails
- Any unsportsmanlike conduct can and will result in you and your guests/passengers being escorted from and expelled from the event grounds with no refund of any admission/entry fees and no re-admission to the event grounds
- No alcohol, no firearms, no recreational and/or mind-altering drugs, no fireworks, no explosives
- ALL vehicles and coolers are subject to inspection for alcohol, firearms, and/or mind altering drugs, fireworks, or explosives. All said items will be subject to seizure without compensation and/or return
- PLEASE NOTE: A REDNECK ATTITUDE DOES PERSIST WITH THE OWNERS, OPERATORS, AND WORKERS AT SON’S CREEK MUDFEST, JUST AS WITH BUCHANAN’S MUDFEST, THE REDNECK YATCHT CLUB, HOG WALLER MUDBOG, RIZZO’S BOG, AND MANY OTHER MUDFESTS AROUND THE USA.
- Mud is to be removed from wheel wells, windows, and lights before driving said vehicles from event. Power washers are available
- Handicap parking is available.
- No creek access other than the 3 designated areas
- To drive in the Mudfest you must be 16 years of age
- All persons entering the event grounds must sign the RELEASE AND WAIVER LIABILITY FORM, or signature by a parent or legal guardian
- Maximum speed is 10 MPH
- No littering, trash barrels are provided
- Travel on marked trails only
- No rain checks or refunds due to weather-event will not close because of rain-or due to vehicle breakdown
- Stay within the boundaries of the event grounds. Do not enter neighbor’s property
- Trail terrain is constantly changing. Some areas are EXTREMELY DANGEROUS. Check each area, hill, pit, or obstacle before attempting. USE CAUTION!!!!!!!!!!